Underwrap tape made of thin polyurethane, designed to protect the skin and prevent irritation caused by repeated use of adhesive tapes or bandages.
Safe protection for the skin:
Suitable for protecting the skin before applying adhesives tapes.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, smooth and comfortable material.
- Stretchable: Highly conformable and easy to apply.
- Porous and water resistant: Allows the skin to breathe reducing the risk of skin irritation.
- Good adhesion between layers to reduce sliding and wrinkling.
- Does not stick to the skin, hair or clothing
- Allows pain-free removal of the taping.
- Skin protection in all functional strapping and taping applications
- Works as barrier between adhesive tape and the cutaneous tissue.
- It can be applied on top of the padding layer, in orthopaedic casting to provide a smooth, compressed surface before the synthetic casting material is applied.
- Particularly useful when creating 'windows' for inspection and for easy conversion of casts into resting splints.
- Protects vascular and nervous areas or bony prominences.
- As a barrier between the skin and ice applications
Size: W7cm x L27.4m (2.8” x 30 yards)