Theramax neurostimulation electrodes are indicated to use with transcutaneous muscle stimulation devices like, Tens, EMS and IFT units. These superior quality electrodes provide a conductive interface between your skin and the stimulation device.
Featuring a highly conductive carbon film layer and a superior hydrogel adhesive, Theramax electrodes are known for their durability and can be used for multiple applications on the skin.
- Available in flexible white foam top
- Highly conductive carbon film layer
- Lead wire with 2mm DIN connector
- Quality hydrogel for strong and long lasting adhesion
- Reusable for several applications
- Better skin conformity
- Excellent current dispersion
- Very low impedance
- Re-sealable tamper-evident bag for safe storage
- Comes in 2 sizes